WIN FREE MEALS AT WAGAMAMA FOR A YEAR WITH MOB VEGGIE!
*THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED*
To celebrate the upcoming launch on 4th July of MOB Veggie, the follow up to the 2018 No.1 bestseller MOB Kitchen, we are offering you the chance to win free Wagamama for a year! Free Wagamama. Every month. For a year. Boom.
To enter the prize draw:
- Tag a mate on the MOB Kitchen Instagram. Each new tag counts as a new entry so go wild!
- Pre-order the book from any UK retailer* – find buying options and links on the book page.
- Enter the draw below with a screenshot of your pre-order confirmation, which includes your name, the order number and title of the book, before the closing date of 4th July 2019.
* (Except those resident in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland. See terms and conditions below.)
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over.
- Employees, agents, contractors or consultants of Pavilion or MOB Kitchen, their families or anyone professionally or otherwise connected with the prize draw or competition are not entitled to enter.
- Entrants (except those in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) are required to pre-order the book MOB Veggie from a UK retailer and upload a screenshot of their order confirmation to include their name, the order number and title of the book. They are also required to comment on the MOB Kitchen competition Instagram post tagging at least one other person.
- For residents of Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person via the form on this page is permitted, however for each person tagged on Instagram, the referrer will get an extra entry to the draw.
- The prize is a Wagamama gift card and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Wagamama gift card allows the winner free meals at any Wagamama restaurant for a year, up to a limit of £200 per month.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn at random and will be required to produce a full printed or emailed proof of pre-order, OR proof of residence if resident in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland.
- Entries must be received by the closing date of 23.59 on 4th July 2019 and must comply with the entry requirements with correct and current details.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. Winners must accept prizes within 14 days thereafter.
- If the winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of notification an alternative winner will be drawn at random.
- Proof of a completed entry form is not accepted as proof of delivery.
- Entries will only be considered if received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Pavilion is not responsible for any failure of websites, technical malfunctions, technical problems, traffic congestion, viruses, bugs, delays or any combination thereof.
- Pavilion reserves the right to cancel or suspend the prize draw if a virus, bug or other unexpected cause that could corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest is found.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Pavilion reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Pavilion reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of similar value.
- Images used to promote the prize draw are for illustration only.
- Prizes remain the property of Pavilion until the winner has accepted the prize.
- Pavilion reserves the right to withdraw or amend any offers, at any time, without notice.
- Entrants agree to the processing their personal data for the purposes of administration of this draw and to using their details in post-competition publicity. Your details will not be used for any other purpose, or passed onto any third parties, unless specified.
- Entry into the draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our prize draws and these terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising from them will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The promoter is Pavilion Books, in association with MOB Kitchen. For the name of the winner, please send a SAE marked MOB VEGGIE PRIZE DRAW COMPETITION WINNER to Pavilion, 43 Great Ormond Street, London, WC1N 3HZ. Any queries and comments should be directed to the Marketing Department at the aforementioned address citing the Competition name as a reference.