Flossie Crums and the Royal Spotty Dotty Cake
A Flossie Crums Baking Adventure
Illustrated by Daryl Stevenson
A brand new Flossie Crums adventure! Flossie Crums is back with some amazing new recipes for children to make in Flossie Crums and the Royal Spotty Dotty Cake, the third book in the very successful Flossie Crums series.
There’s great excitement in Little Lickington. The village Summer Fete is days away and everyone is going! Flossie Crums is especially excited because one of the stalls is a ‘home baked cakes’ stand and there’s a competition for best cake. Flossie already knows what she’s making: her delicious orange and lemon Spotty Dotty Cake! She’s determined to win first prize. She is the Royal Baker of the fairy kingdom of Romolonia, after all!
Preparations are well under way when the fairies bring Flossie some bad news, King Saffron is very sick and covered in itchy spots! Can Flossie and her little brother Billie come to the rescue again? And will Flossie win the baking prize?
- In 2011, Flossie will enjoy a high profile marketing campaign with one of the UK’s top sugar companies.
- Eight great cake baking activities for parents and children to do together with clear step-by-step instructions
- Beautifully illustrated by new illustrator Daryl Stevenson
- Animation series in development.
- Perfect for children aged 4-8
Approx 3,500 words inc recipes.
Other titles in the series: Flossie Crums and the Fairies’ Cupcake Ball and Flossie Crums and the Enchanted Cookie Tree