Think Like a Marine
Anticipate • Adapt • Achieve
Practical advice and invaluable lessons for everyday life from a former Royal Marines Commando.
Mark Hardie MBE has trained Royal Marine Commandos for operations in the world’s harshest environments. In this inspirational guide he shows that being part of an elite fighting force doesn’t only take stamina and strength, it takes the right mindset. Once you can take charge of your mind, you can unlock your potential.
Whether you are heading into battle or facing the challenges of modern life, there are marine training techniques that will help you to think clearly, grasp the situation at hand and achieve your goals. Building on the author’s own first-hand experience of operations and training Royal Marines, the book covers:
- Learning what you can and can’t control, when to use intuition and analysis.
- How to remove distractions, avoid procrastination and maximise your efficiency.
- How to increase your strength with equipment-free exercises.
- How to take charge of stress, sharpen your senses and learn essential survival techniques.
- Discover what makes a good leader and learn how to manage conflict.
- How to make decisions, solve problems and employ the commando spirit in your everyday life.
Highly illustrated and easy-to-follow, this book is suitable for all ages and all walks of life. When you can anticipate, adapt and achieve, you can Think Like a Marine.